Marcos Medical Care has created a Patient Portal to enhance the communication between our practice and our patients. It’s purpose is for routine, non-emergency communication only, which includes:
- Prescription Refill Requests
- View & Request Lab Results
- Ask Non-Urgent Medical Questions
- Appointment Requests
- Referral Requests
- Update Demographic Information
- Ask Insurance & Billing Questions
- Medical Records Requests
Access to the Patient Portal is password protected. Do not share your password with any individual with whom you would not share your confidential healthcare information. If you think that someone unauthorized has learned your password, promptly visit the Patient Portal to change it.
If access to the Patient Portal is limited for any reason we will attempt to inform you via an automatically generated message. If you need to reach us and the portal is not working properly, please call us. For help in accessing the Patient Portal, please call us at (210) 494-4290.
If you forget your password, you can reset it from the login page at any time by clicking the Forgot Your Password link located below the Login button. You will then receive an email with a temporary password.
- Provide us with a personal email address.
- You will receive an invitation by email where you will click on the Create My Patient Portal Account link.
- You will need to confirm your identity by typing in your last name, date of birth and zip code
- Agree to the consent waiver.
- Once your identity is confirmed, you will create a Username and Password, which you will use every time to log into your account.
Please click on the following links to download Patient Forms. New Patient forms will be emailed prior to your visit and can be completed electronically. Please ensure that you provide your email address when scheduling your appointment.